This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.marabouservices.com
. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. No other entity, organization, or company has access to the information collected by our website. All information you provide to us voluntarily via online forms, survey’s, emails or other direct contact from you is used for internal business processes and procedures. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your information is used in the following ways:
- To contact and respond to you directly.
- To alert the service chosen for your registry.
- To provide your contact information to the services selected so they can schedule or establish a quote.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, hiring a doula or building a contribution page) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use Marabou Services, a mother gifted or requesting a service must first complete the Mother on Marabou Questionnaire. A Mother on Marabou is required to give certain information (such as name and address). This information is used to identify a doula that is right for you. At your option, you may also provide preference information, that will help us find a doula that is right for you, but it is not required.